• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Twin Stick Tech

I am about to try to use the hobbyking 6 channel radio with pc programming. I will keep you posted. There is one video on youtube about this. It will be a couple of weeks before this controller arrives. If I can program successfully I will make a video.

Seb

I am about to try to use the hobbyking 6 channel radio with pc programming. I will keep you posted. There is one video on youtube about this. It will be a couple of weeks before this controller arrives. If I can program successfully I will make a video.

Seb

Cool that would be great thanks

I played with a dx6i with 1 esc on a rockslide with a airplane rec.Throttle-throttle, rudder-front steer, ail.-rear steer. I'm also a airplane guy so this was natural for me. Worked pretty good, mid stick is no throttle up is foward down is reverse.

I can help you with a dx6i. Dual esc and
4ws with correct throttle mixing is fairly easy.

What are you trying to do?

Hi Filo
I may need help assigning the switches(toggles) with the sticks. It may be easy once the Tx and software are in front of me. I have looked at the software gui. It's the Tx I am waiting for. If there is a simple tutorial out there about mixing I would be interested in seeing it. I would imagine that assigning toggles to sticks wpuld be similar among brands.

I can help you with a dx6i. Dual esc and
4ws with correct throttle mixing is fairly easy.

What are you trying to do?

I would like to run left stick rear throttle and steering right stick front throttle and steering with a mix to get dig on a toggle I'm running an m2 single ESC with 2 motors and 4ws

Futaba 6ex

I havent noticed alot of chatter on 6ex but futaba will send internal cams and springs for free makes modding one super easy:thumbup:

Last edited:
This is the mod I did to my stick radio to run the RWS.

Hope it will work well for me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W-A-ouha2Lw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am super happy to see this thread, I just bought a X9D Plus 2019 and a SCX10 ii raw builders kit. So looking forward to running my RC crawler for the first time.

Back