• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Turnbuckle kit recommendations

saddlesore

Quarry Creeper
Got my kit friday and put it together this weekend. First thing i noticed was how flexy the steering was. Can anyone recommend a good turnbuckle kit with better rod ends and ball joint that include the servo turnbuckle? I'm already ordering either an STRC or HR bellcrank kit so all i need now is the turnbuckle kit.

That tiny servo turnbuckle is garbage. Would greatly appreciate some recommendations!!!

I used traxxas turnbuckles and rod ends. I like the VP and Carter Fab links but they aren't adjustable so I made my own. It was actually one of the first mods I did to my yeti. I don't remember the exact part # for the turnbuckles I used but a quick search should get you the info you need. Most LHS should have what you need in stock too.

Yes, VP is Vanquish and SS is for stainless steel. They have a easy to use website. vanquishproducts.com

Thanks! Sorry for being such a noob but do you know the part number for the kit? VP is vanquish products? Whats a SS kit?

VP has 2 kits, stainless steel and Ti.

SS kit: Incision Yeti 1/4 Stainless Steel Front Link Kit - Vanquish Products

Ti kit: Yeti 3/16 Titanium Front Link Kit - Vanquish Products

Edit: here is a link to there yeti section: http://www.vanquishproducts.com/axial-yeti-parts/

They make a ton of stuff for the yeti. If you want to ditch the servo saver, they sell an aluminum bell crank and steering rack.

Last edited:
Back