• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TSC -Changed to Bender Rd. - Feb.3rd

Great!! Bender rd, .........again:)

Well at least now I don't have to worry about tire choice, or a long drive"thumbsup"

Well as far as i know me and the SIRCC guys are all still coming. 4hr drive and we are an hour behind on CST. It is going to be a long night for me. :p

Great event. Other than frozen rocks, pretty good weather for the season.

Not sure how bad the damage is to my deep sixed speedo and rec. Still was nice to see everyone.

A blast as usual.

Great photo's mrpink. I think you got about everyone in there!.

Thanks to TSC for putting on a great comp.

Very good courses. I did rather well for my first time back!! I got a dnf on each of the three courses!!! Whatever dnf means? Done fast?? Dog not found? Whatever:lol:

Anyways, I hopfully will be back on the next one for more butt kicking!!!! Provided I have any butt left?:shock:

I had a great time. It ended up being a really nice day. The frost and ice on the courses made it interesting early on.

Nice pics Mr. Pink

Here is slideshow of a few I managed to get. I cant wait to see the results........ Until then enjoy !

Back