• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TSC - Annual "Hangover" Crawl - Jan.1st

TwistedCreations

Colt Python/SR9c
HangoverCrawl.jpg

The time has come once again for TSc to have their annual "Hangover Crawl" @ FOTO. We crawl from sun up to sun down and we drive anything. This year though, we will be kicking off our winter series at this event. So we will be running a 2.2 comp first thing. After the comp is over, we trailride/crawl the rest of the day. Hard to say what teh weather will be like, but make sure to bring plenty of clothes and spare parts(cold is hell on plastic) :lol:

So only sign up if you are going to attend the comp

1. Ben
2. Joe
3. Phil
4. Kris
5. Jeremy
6. Colton
7. Thatcher
8. Josh
9. Kevin
10.Jason
11.DougJ.
12.Jeff
13.Cory
14. JB
15. Heavy
16. Highmark
17. Chris
18. Badd
19. Mike H.
20. Derek

Last edited:
Since the format of our last event went so smooth and fast, we will do it once again for this event. Drivers and running orders have been picked and setup randomly, using the random number generator.. We will reverse running order when we switch courses. (Ex.) group 1 will run drivers 1-10 on course 1, then when switching to course 2, we will run drivers 10-1. Same goes for group 2.

Make sure you know who you are following and be ready. once the driver before you has began his run, have your truck sitting at the start gate ready to run, so that all you have to do is turn it on and go. We want to get through this as fast as possible so we can enjoy the rest of the event.

Any questions?

Good luck to all drivers and have a Merry Christmas "thumbsup"

And to the other 18 drivers, I hope you guys have a really really drunk New years eve :lol: "thumbsup"

Group 1 - Course 1

1. Cory(EeePee)
2. Heavy
3. Jeremy (TC)
4. Ben (Xjman)
5. Thatcher (HannibalLecture)
6. Kevin (Old_Dog)
7. Colton (Tc's son)
8. Josh (Carbonut)
9. Jeff (Kamikaze)
10. Andy (badd)

Group 2 - Course 2

1. Phil (Pbake)
2. Derek (mike H.'s son)
3. JB (Syco)
4. Joe (MHF)
5. Chris (cjw)
6. Mike H.
7. Kris (STD)
8. DougJ.
9. Jon(highmark)
10. Jason (bigJ)

TwistedCreations said:
Group 1 - Course 1

1. Cory(EeePee)

Are you serious?

And you got me on the list at number 13, that's my lucky number, and my race car number. You're all dead, even if I'm going first, AGAIN!!!

I'm still planning on bringing the Bringer of Death pal. :twisted:

I should be there.

Hey TJ- Thanks for giving Heavy the update "thumbsup" You need to show up to some of our events ;-)

Cory-Yeah, but you didn't stay long :lol:

Thanks for everyone coming out. Had a blast. Could have dealt with better weather though. Already getting sickier than a dog again :roll:

1. Jeremy - TC.............36
2. Andy - Badd.............37
3. Jb - Syco.................41
4. Jeff - Kamikaze.........43
5. Kris - STD................45
6. Phil - Pbake..............48
T-7. Kevin - Old_dog.....51
T-7. DougJ - ...............51
9. Thatcher - Hannibal...56
10. Chris - CJW.............57
11. Jon - Highmark.........58
12. Mike H....................61
13. Ben - XJman............64
14. Heavy....................67
15. Jason - Big J............69
16. Cory - EeePee..........70
17. Jim.........................71

TwistedCreations said:
Cory-Yeah, but you didn't stay long :lol:

16. Cory - EeePee..........70

3 broken driveshafts, and I didn't have anymore to stay and play.

Dude! That 4th pic down. We should have tried it as a climb, I bet that would be bada$$!

I wish I'd noticed/thought about that.

Anyhoo, thanks to all the TSC guys for running a smooth event and having us SERCRC guys down.

Damn cold though, but it was last year too huh.

Heavy

I'm glad to see a picture of my "Alien Ardvark" wheels down. I have a few pictures if anyone wants them PM me.

Back