• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Traxxas Trx6 + big tires = Beast Mode!

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
We have had some amazing weather in Eastern Ontario, almost Christmas, no snow and 8 degrees C made for a great day to film. I modified my Trx6 with a Hobbywing Axe 550 3300kv system with winter filming in mind and so far it hasn’t seen much snow at all. I think the axe 550 was made for the Trx6. It does everything well and not much stops it. Add some big tires and this thing is beast mode. It makes everything look small and easy. I love watching the second and third axles articulate over rocks and roots, it’s definitely one of the coolest looking things in the RC crawler world. As always thank you for watching! Stay tuned and I hope to see you back here soon. Cheers!

https://youtu.be/By0g6CV6QRo?si=njV44EPPBAEMqsJe

Back