• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

Track walk through

Timmahh

RCC Addict
After getting the Promoto Mx, I decided it was finally time to put In the front yard track I've long contemplated.
While I'm putting in a mechanical room out back of my place, I used the dirt to make some fun.

Able to make/clear the crossover with my slash 4x4, so the pro moto should be able to clear it also. Thinking I'm going to make them a bit lower and pound the stakes down a bit more so there is only 4ish inches above the pipe for a bit easier opps abilities. lol
Otherwise I like how its turned out.
Shoud be fun to run fo sho.

Very nice! My son would definitely be trying to rip that on his pit bike lol

That would make me want to get my nitro trucks up and running again.
Aye, though it would be 5th scale gassers for me. heh

I'd like to drop about 10 more yards of dirt/clay mix around the track in some more whoops, moguls, offset moguls, etc. Make it a bit more 'track' and less 'flat'. lol Soon enough (next spring probably as I have to do a furnace yet, and finish up my mechanical room before snow flies.

That is a killer track!

I'd never come back inside of the house. The garage or the driver's stand would be the only places you'd find me.

Oh my god you ruined your lawn... is what some weirdo's would say.

Looks like a blast! I dont run tracks often but its so much better than just aimlessly bashing.

Joke would be on them. My lawn was mostly moss and some patchy grass areas. lol All the trees means nearly no sunlight.
Besides, I've been cursed with that birth defect of giving no fucks what anyone else thinks. It can be tough somedays. lololol

You did good not disclosing your location in your avatar. Fingers crossed... Mudville Texas!
Heh. I've not redone my profile since the forum update. Maybe soon. lol
No, sorry, not Tehas. Up in Michigan with the 3 commie witches of the MidWest.
I call my area Mudville due to being muddy when we get rain. lol And the the Side Cutter A.G. seeing to keep the local damn full of water in spring causing 3 dams to burst will put you within 8ish miles of the track location. lol

Stand is getting there. Need 3 more 5 quarter deck boards 3 ft long and the low deck will be usable.
low deck is 36 wide, 26 high and 12ft long. top is 52 high 32 wide and 12ft long.

Last pic is from the top of my truck behind the stand.

PIcked up a few 5/4 boards to finish the stand part of the drivers stand.

When we run rally, instead of trying to clear the crossover jump with the Tamiyas and similar, we'll have a bridge to cross the big jump.

Still need to add approach and departure pieces and the left jump face will need more dirt on the top and down the face to give it a bit more height.

I'll set it up so I can lift it out of the way when not running rallys.

Back