• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

wally197203

Well I've joined quit a while ago , and a lot of my questions were answered without me asking if I looked hard enough.
Well here it goes. .. I have a Berg , with 2 Sidewinder micro sport esc, CC 10amp BEC wired directly to the servo. One red wire from 1 of the esc disconnected from the rx the other connected. as per 2nd wire diagram from Sticky's thread.

Now.. I have modded a TQi 3ch tx with a on/off button for the thumb switch.
What I want to know. Is it possible for this setup to work? I can't figure it out.

My results so far have been both esc on- CH1 esc full control. Ch2 esc button on toggles fwd/rev button off stays neutral-no control from trigger.

I've seen it work on a YouTube vid, but the guy didn't explain the wiring or anything.

I'm anxious to hit the rocks:) I hope I explained well enough, please help direct me . Thanks

Back