• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TorqueMaster BR Mini Packs the Power!

That setup sounds very reasonable, 4 lbs shouldnt make it break a sweat. You're under the weight limit and there is no single 540 motor limit.

Looks like you edited your post but I'll just add that the bare BR mini only needs the battery and motor leads soldered on, no need to solder a 3 pin header on. Or if you havent seen it yet you can get an assemble BR Mini (the RTR)
Thanks for the quick reply. I edited out my comment about the headers needing to be soldered on. I haven't programmed my Mamba Micro X in a while and forgot that you just use the 3 wire connector that goes to the RX to connect the Castle Link.

Back