• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Rick & Morty SCX10III JLU

Pabs

Rock Stacker
This was actually my first 1/10 scale build I did, but never documented it. Made from the kit, it went through a few iterations including 4.75 tires before settling on the 4.3's seen here, ran with the amazon dig gearbox before going back to stock as I found the weight balance was better. The top got chopped and passenger window was opened. I wish I didn't, but decided to paint the rollcage black and now everytime I come back from a run I'm touching up the cage :roll:

Current Spec:

Hobbywing 1080 ESC
Holmes Hobbies Cawlmaster 13T
That Amazon 35kg servo
Amazon Red servo winch

Brass Portal covers
Incision Portal overdrive gears and rear underdrive diff gears
Metal axles
Brass knuckles
CGRC high clearance steering link
Metal Panhard mount
Proline G8 4.3 Super Swamper on Cheap Method Beadlocks
Treal 8mm Brass Hexs
Rock lights
Club 5 racing illuminted licence plate surround

3D printed Items include

Yeti Cooler
Alcohol
Oil Can
Coke cans
Golden Gun
Ghetto blaster
Centre console with cupholders and levers

Rick & Morty passengers

3D items were sourced from thingyverse, including Rick and Morty, athough they were standing models. So I spent a bit of time making them sit, scaled and printed a few times until I got something that fitted.

OK so the legs ain't great, but they have some :ror:

I blacked out the lights top and bottom for a little more scale

Back