• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The Canadian Open at the Crawloseum is CANCELLED

As one of about 5 people who did 90% of the work of getting the 2.2 Challenge pulled off, do not listen to StampedeProject. He tends to talk himself up and produce very little, and at the end of the day he try's to take all the glory while assigning blame to everyone else. Email me if you would like a longer explanation.

Next year, I hope Shep does have this comp. If I have the time and I can see that it is being set up correctly, I would love to attend and possibly help sponsor the event"thumbsup"

Nerve - not picking on you here, but you bring up some points that many are thinking, but maybe not posting.

Well, I just figured it might have been a semi decent "gauge" of traffic/interest based on "clicks". Since CC was recommended and it received the least # of clicks.

All good sites, but the reality is RCCrawler is the highest trafficked Crawler site by an exponential number. This is where people get the vast majority of their information. This one little thread has had nearly 2000 views... people knew.

Oh I agree. All because you posted it on an american dominated webpage, doesnt mean canadians (or anywhere else) won't see the exposure in the end.

Next year guys, next year, I am sure the DooHickey Hobbies Canadian Open will be huge.

"thumbsup"

Back