• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The 5th Dimension "Super Dominator"

cboggs

5th D Owner/Driver
Subscribed Member

The new "Super Dominator" is now available!

The chassis is constructed of CNC cut G10 material (colors available) or 2.0mm 3k quasi grade carbon fiber. SS hardware and shock sliders are included. Chassis comes preassembled.
Price is $225.00 for G10 or $275.00 for carbon fiber USD shipped USPS Priority Mail in the USA.

International shipping is available. Please PM for ordering and international shipping quote.

How do we order one of these bad boys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click on Cboggs (Chris) name and send him a PM (personal message) he'll take care of you..
And PM me so we can get you out crawling with us (BLC border Line Crawlers..) "thumbsup"

This ones going to Jerrys800, dark gray and orange. Pics just don't do this one justice, wait till some of you lucky guys see this in person!

do you offer to ship internationally?

o.png

Nah, not back. im too busy building bikes and doing the powdercoat thing along with my regular job. just figured id check the forum out, its been a while.

hey Chris, im drilling a well in Clatskanie, Or right now, not sure how close to you that is

Back