• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Team Brood Presents 2014 East Coast Championships

Count me in, I missed the southern showdown so not sure I understand the team thing but I'm in and can't wait.

I'm at LRC and just talked to the good folks running the park . They said hope to have restrooms by March at the latest . There is a $3.00 Day fee plus $ 5.00 camp fee if camping per day . This is per car or truck/van . Bus and 10 pass vans are $25.00 per day .

Last edited:
I have always loved ECC and have had some great times down in 'Bama. It was the first big event I ever went to. I know personally for me I have had a hard time finding the time off from work, 11 hour drive one way and cash usually around $500 or more for hotel, food (I like to eat well) and gas. These are things for me that make it a challenge. It is not the event, it is life getting in the way of my fun.

John

Some of us may camp this year if they get the shower house built by then and it's not 100* or 20* can't tell right now:lmao:

Back