• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Team Brood Presents 2014 East Coast Championships

I am all in, now that life is returning to normal I freakin cant wait, John if you need advance prep just let me know, ALRC is ready"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Hey Fish, have you decided on a date yet? I'm sure everyone is patently awaiting. "thumbsup"

Date April 11th - 13th or April 18th - 20th

I vote 18th-20th "thumbsup""thumbsup" I know.... like my vote is very important LOL

Hoping to make it down this year, I was bummed that I had to miss it last year.

Leaning heavily towards April 18th - 20th

Unless Cherokee County says no.....its a go!

Hey Fish,

So with the Team format, the cash is split amongst the members of the best performing team(s) and the trophies and invite(s) are based solely on individual performance?

How many drivers per team?

Are there East and West National Series this year?

Cheers,
J

Hey Fish,

So with the Team format, the cash is split amongst the members of the best performing team(s) and the trophies and invite(s) are based solely on individual performance?

YES

How many drivers per team?
Won't know exactly until until registration is underway. I am thinking somewhere between 4-6 courses with 8-12 drivers on the teams.

Are there East and West National Series this year?

I guess we could do a East Coast series with 3-5 events on the works."thumbsup"

The West Coast only has 1 scheduled.
:oops:

And judges do it because they want the event to go on. I almost think a $2 per course judging "fee" should be tacked on so the judges not only get a free entry,but a little help getting there.

At local RCA Comps we started charging $1 per course entry fee PAID to Judge by drivers. In theory everyone should break even, but that was never the case.

Maybe at this years ECC in addition to the Team format stuff every driver will have 1x Raffle ticket issued per course in the their drivers packet.

You will have to pay the judge 1x Raffle ticket to drive that course.

Drivers that do not judge will be out of raffle tickets at the end of the day. Drivers that step up will have a greater chance of winning prizes.

Last edited:
That's a pretty cool idea, I like it. An earn your keep type of format.

The only thing to figure out would be 2 judges on a course, who get's the ticket?
I'll work on figuring out some suggestions.

Last edited:

Picks will be made off line to prevent Gym Class flashbacks.

Contact me if you want to be a captain or Team (not nose) Picker :lmao:

Our Pickers/Leaders
Obama-picking-nose-e1335563684226.jpg

1) BTF
2) Pdog7
3) Farmer

Back