• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Team Brood Presents 2014 East Coast Championships

It's an unfortunate sitution that keeps me from attending.:evil:

I've been watching the progress, and all I can say is I hope everyone has a fantastic experience. I'm looking forward to attendind in 2015. :twisted:

The pickers will be getting together on Friday afternoon. I will post the teams on Friday night.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

So what's going on with this for sure? All of us are wondering how does this actually work, who picks the teams, how many team's are there? This is new to a lot of people and are not even making the trip because they don't know what is going on. I will be there but a lot of people have a lot of questions and we are a couple days away.

So what's going on with this for sure? All of us are wondering how does this actually work, who picks the teams, how many team's are there? This is new to a lot of people and are not even making the trip because they don't know what is going on. I will be there but a lot of people have a lot of questions and we are a couple days away.

Really people are staying away because don't know, and they didn't even bother to ask? :roll:

As far as the overall concept I can't explain any better than I did in post 1 (Nov 25th, 2013)

In post #33 (Dec 17, 2013) I asked for captains/pickers 4 people replied (Post38 ), and 2 of those later could not make the trip.

I knew based on the work load from GSS that teams needed to be about 10
drivers to minimize work load and maximize fun. As of Monday we had 31 drivers.

Based on that I was going to have 3 teams with Pdog, BTF, and myself ask pickers.

I would have liked to have made final plans sooner, but the lack of early registration made it hard to make early plans. If 10 people sign up at the last minute we will adjust the plan accordingly.

I know as a driver it would be nice to know in advance whats going on, but I since I don't know how many plan to wait until the last minute plans won't be finalized until the last minute.

Its great that the event is getting a last minute rush, but it makes getting everything ready before I leave tomorrow very difficult.

Last edited:
Does that mean only 3 courses?

It means I guarantee we will start with 3x Courses in the morning on Saturday.

If drivers want to hustle we can do 3x more in the afternoon.

Top 5 Finals would also be nice, but again drivers need to do their part.

A PLAN B for the afternoon might be a 4th course for TOP 15, and then a Top 5 Finals.

I will do my part to keep things moving, but I am not going to baby sit drivers and threaten DQ's or course closures.
;-)

I am with Fish...... I think being laid back and flexible and open to adjustment through the day adds to the enjoyment of the event. Sometimes in Alabama we just "roll" with it...... Lol

**** ClassiCutCustoms.com. ****

I am with Fish...... I think being laid back and flexible and open to adjustment through the day adds to the enjoyment of the event. Sometimes in Alabama we just "roll" with it...... Lol

**** ClassiCutCustoms.com. ****

Lol You live in TN.

I am all about laid back but when people spend the time and money to attend these events some clarity is expected.

Beest and Bear will be here in louisville ky in a few hours. We should roll into LRC around 9:30pm. See ya on the Mountain! Unfortunately Marlboroman is not coming. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited:
Beest and Bear will be here in louisville ky in a few hours. We should roll into LRC around 9:30pm. See ya on the Mountain! Unfortunately Marlboroman is not coming. BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bummer aboot Marlboroman, be good to see you and beest again, not sure who bear is.

I am all about laid back but when people spend the time and money to attend these events some clarity is expected.

The feed back I have gotten was last few events were too stressful. I will be there all day, so it doesn't matter to me. We will run as many courses as time allows. At this point people know what to do.

Back