• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Team Brood Presents 2014 East Coast Championships

I gotta get some practice time in before ECC :shock: so I dont pull a dead a$$ last.

Is it time to hit the road yet

The parking attendant may or may not be on duty (She fell broke wrist).
Please make sure you get your ticket. Failure to do so may result in a DQ!

The parking attendant may or may not be on duty (She fell broke wrist).
Please make sure you get your ticket. Failure to do so may result in a DQ!

More info please. Should I skip the 10 hour drive and just stay home?

What time is the poker run saturday?

Should start before the lunch break, and run most of the afternoon...maybe into the night.

I believe he is referring to the $3 parking fee per day for lrc.

Yes Sir

Since last summer there is a Gate Attendant, and see collects money and issues parking passes.

The parks and recreation dept asked that we don't take advantage of her absence, and still pay the park fee. The last thing rc crawlers community needs is to have a dozen cars with hoods up charging batteries an no parking passes.

Parks and Rec said we can park our campers and park cars (w/pass) like we have done in the past events. If anyone tells you different ask them to call Scooter.

Since last summer there is a Gate Attendant, and see collects money and issues parking passes.

The parks and recreation dept asked that we don't take advantage of her absence, and still pay the park fee. The last thing rc crawlers community needs is to have a dozen cars with hoods up charging batteries an no parking passes.

Thank you for the info. Its all clear now. That sounds much better than a DQ.

Back