• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

swfl?

DLeeTT

Hi guys. I'm new to the rc crawling and recently bought the scx10 deadbolt. Anybody located in swfl area? I'm located in port charlotte.

Im not sure of the crawling scene on that side. But, check in with rrw(rotor rudders and wheels) with there big events. Would be well worth the trip to check it out

I live in Fort Myers.. There isn't any place to crawl. I used to go to the skyway bridge for competitions. But haven't in along time..

Sent from my 2500HD

There is a couple of places near where I live but I'm always looking for more. Also looking for others who want to do some group crawling maybe.

Bit south of the Greyhound Track

Hang up and Drive

I will have to check that out. Is it a store or just a crawler area?

We need to get a bunch of folks together in the area to form a trail truck / crawler club started. I’m no expert but I think it’s a good idea. I know the owner of Paradise Hobby has been kicking the idea around for a bit.

I am in Cape Coral BTW.

I’m in Fort Myers too. I’ve been playing at a construction site lately with some big dirt hills. It won’t be there long though. It’s at the corner of Palm Beach and 31

I’m in Fort Myers too. I’ve been playing at a construction site lately with some big dirt hills. It won’t be there long though. It’s at the corner of Palm Beach and 31

Port Charlotte here too. Its all flat, I can run my bashers out on some backroads/dirt bike tracks.
Lazy Springs off road/mx park is great for bashers and crawlers. 10 bucks to get in.
Building a small crawler course in my back yard. Got a trx4 and a heavy modded Gen 7. Wifes ECX Barrage out crawls me. :mrgreen:

I'm in Naples so close by also. I have a few Losi MRCs a Bomber and building a VS4-10 Pro. I have some landscaping that is decent for the minis but underwhelming for 1/10 scales

I'm in Naples so close by also. I have a few Losi MRCs a Bomber and building a VS4-10 Pro. I have some landscaping that is decent for the minis but underwhelming for 1/10 scales

When you’ve got that Pro done give me a shout, we can do some crawling, I’m in North Naples/Bonita

Hang up and Drive

Looking for places in Cape Coral fl to do some crawling or trail bashing. Any suggestions on where I can go. Doesn't need to be anything special just some place to test the rig and have some fun. Any parks or trails around?

Back