• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SVT makes a mockery of Jeeps (and maybe a SCX10III)

I wish I had known about those Power HD servos when I built mine. They look more stout than the Spektrum version, but that's just an assumption.

It'll be interesting to see how smooth that basher motor runs in this truck. I would assume, but don't know for a fact, that the Slates are internally different somehow.

I wish I had known about those Power HD servos when I built mine. They look more stout than the Spektrum version, but that's just an assumption.

It'll be interesting to see how smooth that basher motor runs in this truck. I would assume, but don't know for a fact, that the Slates are internally different somehow.

I going to use the same motor for mine. I can’t find the slate motors anywhere in the 2850 speed or even the 3800 speed. One site said they were back ordered until June. I am going with an 11t pinion though. I’m a little worried that the top portal gear with blow up as it did in another portal of similar design. That rig had heavy tube work so maybe the III won’t have the same issues.

I will report back whenever amain ships my rig to me (also on backorder).

Back