• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South east virginia scaler pics

Nike park. Carrolton Virginia more pics to come.
d03623a6-3860-964c.jpg

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
man duck, thanks for driving with your face to bring us that footage. great work, you really edited that to make the FJ look good :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LMAO! Is there like button on this sight?!
That's what happens when you drive with youre face. That's only half the footage. I'll make another Vid tommorow night.

Lol. Dam tapatalk! What about thumbs up? I see people using that all the time.:thumbup: found it.

We did about 1.5 miles of trail I'd say (definitely did over a mile, we passed the 1 mile marker about two hours in). The first probably 3/4 of a mile had a lot of obstacles off the side of the trail, the last part was faster paced and more water and mud than anything. Oh yea and a nasty rock garden that was way too hard for scalers. Considering the fact that we didn't even finish the half of the trail we were on...there is a lot left to discover there! Check out our other thread for info on when we are meeting...we meet just about every weekend!

Now I can save gas and go anywhere scaling. If my ride backs out im gonna drive it to boulder bash this weekend.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk

Back