• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

South east virginia scaler pics

Wow great job! We got to get a cc01 meat up going. My job is crazy right now. But as soon as a spot in my work opens up were gonna go trailin

sent from my wife's real husband that's battery powered and sometimes stays in her top draw.

updated pics of my unimog

2013-01-04_23-40-32_421_zpsbb7ee1f7.jpg

pic after ip switch park

took it up big hill it did a flip all the way back now hill, broke everything I had done, this what bed looks like now
2013-06-15_17-55-10_370_zpsf5e841c6.jpg

working on new project now

I am converting my TXT-1 in a CRV (crawler recovery vehicle) trying to model it after the armys m88 tank recovery vehicle, pics to follow

Crv

I still have to mount winch, and work on mounting steel cables better, I am hoping when finished it will pick up a whole vehicle, also I am using winch from my blue crawler, if anybody has suggestions on a better winch let me know, I plan on adding 2 winches one in front and one in back, like I said before I am modeling this after the armys m88 tank recovery vehicle

for a strong winch you can make a servo winch that will pull the heck out of stuff, if you want the trad. winch look just run you winch line through you trad winch mounted to the front, the servo winches have a ton more torque and raw pulling power. You can buy a cheap servo of 333 oz and convert it Ron

thanks kunas it was a lot of work, but I sort of knew if it did a major tumble stuff would brake off, at least now it is ready for a tumble and everything should be good

servo winch I have seen people make those, finding the steel cable it, I will have to do research and find some

there are many synthetic ropes that have unbealivable breaking strength and its what modern day winches are going to

servo winch

I made my first servo winch, and have one more to make, looks like I am going to have set up another radio thou to work both of my winches, unless someone has another idea other then me buying a 4 channel radio system, I don't have money for that, but I do have extra 2 channel radio so I am going to use it to work my 2 winches on my CRV,

Oldman, you'll get better responses if you start a thread dedicated to your rig/questions, rather than asking in an old picture thread in the Virginia section of the forum. Plus, I'm sure there are a lot of people who'd be interested in your rigs, but once again nobody sees the pictures you posted because you're posting in an old thread dedicated to some get togethers we did last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back