• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

so i now own 2 wakeboats.....story and pics!!!!!!

Nice boat, great deal. the new changes you wanna make will look good. Not really a Boat guy, what the heck is the perfect pass?

perfect pass is a basically a cruise control for your boat. but alot more accurate. its primarily for wakeboarding and slolam. wakeboarding because if your driver drops a mph or two when you jump or in the air, it could spell serious injury and alot of pain. and for slolam its for touraments so the boat stays a constant speed for fairness to all the competitors. its commonly refered to as the "marriage saver" as most woman cant drive and it prevents alot of fights lol.
its done in one of 3 ways:
RPM: a sensor on the driveshaft
speed: a paddle wheel in the water detects actual speed to .1 mph and moves the throttle accordingly to keep the exact speed you have punch in the little computer before you get pulled up.
GPS: some perfect passes use satalites to sense your speed and adjusts throttle accordingly
last two are the most common. with the GPS being fairly new in the last 2-3 years."thumbsup"
hope that helps

Put it on the dyno, 320! Hard to belive. Dyno or no dice.
Looks good LOL "thumbsup" I've been wanting a nice wake boat.

ouch! :lmao: you got me good there! never saw it coming :lol:
'touche! haha

well your welcome on board any time."thumbsup"

new graphic design and blackout windshield frame/tower rack would look great!
I thinbk you should think of tinting the widow as well! that would be sweet! "thumbsup"

perfect pass is a basically a cruise control for your boat. but alot more accurate. its primarily for wakeboarding and slolam. wakeboarding because if your driver drops a mph or two when you jump or in the air, it could spell serious injury and alot of pain. and for slolam its for touraments so the boat stays a constant speed for fairness to all the competitors. its commonly refered to as the "marriage saver" as most woman cant drive and it prevents alot of fights lol.
its done in one of 3 ways:
RPM: a sensor on the driveshaft
speed: a paddle wheel in the water detects actual speed to .1 mph and moves the throttle accordingly to keep the exact speed you have punch in the little computer before you get pulled up.
GPS: some perfect passes use satalites to sense your speed and adjusts throttle accordingly
last two are the most common. with the GPS being fairly new in the last 2-3 years."thumbsup"
hope that helps

very cool. thx."thumbsup"

Nice boat there Corey...but make sure you get my Projects done before you disappear on it...

My brother had a hard time getting rid of his Air Nautique...but replaced it with a Tige' RZ4...

well day 2 is complete. starting to really learn the boat. but still have not messed with wakeboarding setup much. its been windy all weekend :( but getting the surf wake dialed, it must be twice as big as the old natique. mobius seems to like 10.0 or 10.3 mph and the wake plate about 1/4 of the way up. had the left rear 750 filled, and a 440 in the left seat.

did get a quick 5 minute session to start breaking in the new shane closed toe bindings. there a whole new world as well.
can best be described as like wearing a half leg cast. but liked what i felt. but will take 5-10 good sessions to get broke in and me to get used them.

sunsetc.jpg

surfwake.jpg

shanes1.jpg

shanes2.jpg

shanes3.jpg

haha. youd be suprised how much money ya save when you never go out to eat, movies, clubs, etc. never been much of a small spender, 20 here, 40 there. ive always done without and saved for bigger things.
plus we spend all our free time at the lake. 3 days a week. not much you can blow money on out there. just gas and boats lol.

when you coming down? i got room on board now. invitation is ALWAYS open dan. ;)

Along with the mobius text in vinyl, you should put a mobius strip somewhere on the boat.

10.jpg

That's one of the better artistic designs I've seen of it.

Thanks for the invite......I might be headed your way next year to visit my brother in law. My have to stop by......Thanks

Congrats on the new boat man."thumbsup" Now get some updated video of ya'll wakeboarding when you get the hang of the boat.:p

Congrats on the new boat man."thumbsup" Now get some updated video of ya'll wakeboarding when you get the hang of the boat.:p

will do. lake will be PACKED this weekend, but were hoping to at least get some tuning on the wakeboard setup/wake. playing with speed, ballast, and wake plate.

probly get some pics/info posted and throw a $3500 price tag on it this weekend8)

Who cares. Where's the pics of Audrey? Damn it Stang...more girls less boats. Do we really need to see your awesome new boots OR board? :mrgreen:"thumbsup"

sorry too much awesome for you. (anyone remember that build? "TMA")

anywho ill see what i can do for ya baller. were going out friday sunday and monday. and ive got the itch to go tommorrow as well. ill see if i can get you some pics

Last edited:
Back