• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Shout out ot Holmes Hobbies for their great Customer Service.

Timmahh

RCC Addict
Picked up a Crawlmater Mini v2 kit from RPP July 4th. Got the motor a week later and put it together and installed it. Test drive went great. Then it sat for a few weeks before I was able to get back out with my Monster Mash build.

BEC on the Mini went south on me in the 1st 5 minutes of my 2nd test run.

Contacted Holmes and explained the issue and scenario.

Got word yesterday a new RTR CM Mini V2 is on the way, and they sent a prepaid envelope with it to ship the bad one back>

No fuss, no muss, no shit stomping.

Just solid Customer Service.

Thanks John and Team!
Its much appreciated.

great news about their customer service ... I have a bunch of their products that keep chugging forward without skipping the beat.

There are several reasons you'll probably never hear anyone badmouth Holmes Hobbies.

A+ products backed by A+ customer service means you can't lose. You're going to have to try pretty hard to have a bad experience with Holmes Hobbies.

Maybe learn a lesson Traxxas... great products, with customer service so bad that I won't buy from them anymore.

Holmes Hobbies crew is great! Recently purchased a Crawlmaster Mini V2 & 1800kv Revolver V3. First power up and the motor was stuttering badly. Sent both items back and they determined that the esc was faulty. Sent me a new one and even soldered all the wires on. Combo works great now. I have 13 crawlers and a majority of them have one or more Holmes electronics installed. Great products and amazing support defines Holmes Hobbies.

I might as well get in on this. Two HH motors and three HH servos in my rigs and the only thing better than the quality is the customer service.

Replacement ESC came in today. Got it swapped out and added a 10a CC BEC to power the rx and dig servo, bypassing the onboard BEC fully (removed the red power lead from the rx wire).
Back in action!

X2 on there customer service, they replaced my puller pro just outside of the warranty. Im a lifetime customer of HH, cant say enough good things about HH

Im a lifetime customer of HH, cant say enough good things about HH

Let’s add that John is a seriously funny dude too. Anyone who’s watched his videos will agree. Bob Rocks just about made me lose bladder control!

Thanks for the positive feedback! Quite a change from Facebook where people only post when its time to complain. Had to take a break from that place.

Back