• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

shocks for dingo

Chodey24

Rock Stacker
My shocks r not good at all!!! and i need some shocks that flex big and crawl good and that go great and at good price!!! any iideas let me no thanks

Hmm...I seem to like the setup on my Dingo. You could stay with Axial and upgrade the plastic shock bodies to the aluminum ones, change the weight of the oil or mess around with different spring combo's.

Did you remove your bumpstops? The stock axials have great travel and are pretty soft, maybe just try the aluminum shock body upgrade and refill with some fresh 30wt oil? I found Duratraxx silver aluminum shocks for 20$ a pair at my hobby shop, not sure on length but they are longer than stock and have lasted me through 3 vehicles. Toss some soft springs on and you're set.

Back