• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Servo spline count.....what to use where...

Thanks for the info Charlie, helped me out with the info I needed for Savox servos.

Don't see anything on Losi servo's...:ror:

losi should be the same as jr. 23t. same as spectrum servos.

Thanks for the info guys..... I will update in a bit.

Is there a specific Losi servo, or all of them??

I can add to the list as required. Always looking to make this a better list.8)"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Is there a specific Losi servo, or all of them??

Not sure of model # but whatever comes with the NC. I'm sure all Losi are the same right?

Hmmm....maybe it depends on the Spektrum servo? Do either of you have examples with the spline count, we could always list them.;-)8)

im thinking of the older specturm servos. basicly rebranded jr. i will count a few new ones tomorrow at work. aircraft and surface.

I am currently running an A6020 Spektrum servo with a 25T spline count. I ran Spektrum's in all my old Nitros and they too were 25. I believe Savox is just a re branded Spektrum and they also are a 25.

I have a slightly older spektrum standard servo (only like 50oz torque) in my drifter and it is definitely a 23t spline

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yah the old spectrum z590 is 23. just broke the servo arm on my x-ray t1fk05 after 6 years of use. the z590 has been in there since it was new

if its not already on here, stock Losi LNC pn LOSB0812 is 23 and wraith/axial AS-2 is same as hi-tec 24

I am currently running an A6020 Spektrum servo with a 25T spline count. I ran Spektrum's in all my old Nitros and they too were 25. I believe Savox is just a re branded Spektrum and they also are a 25.

Man! I was looking for this info! Thanks I really needed a slightly longer horn and wasn't sure which I needed.

I also got a 3 year old S6020 that is left over from my Associated SC10, I have been using in my scx-10 now for a while it seems ok?

Very interesting you think Savox is just re branded Spektrum

Excellent thread! Doing a lil shopping for servos soon & want to stay same spline as what I already have, this thread narrowed the search down. Now printed & posted on my board in the build room for easy reference "thumbsup"

Back