• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCX24 Injora Rock Buggy

Steve Hipsley

Quarry Creeper
I’ve gotten really into the micros this past year. Just built my first one from the ground up. The only thing Axial on it is the transmission. Got the Furitek Stinger brushless system on it and I love it, although I’m messing with the app trying to get a little glitch out during ultra slow crawl. All LGRP and Injora parts.
a9fd6b2cda21b13a747c72798101298c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is so awesome! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the total build cost?

What are the axles based on? They don't appear to be Axial SCX24.

That my friend is a very sweet little rig!! Can't wait to hear how it performs....probably gonna be like a spider on the rocks!!

That thing is so awesome! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the total build cost?

What are the axles based on? They don't appear to be Axial SCX24.

Thank you! I’m afraid to add it all up lol! I would guess $400. The axles are the Little Guy Racing Super 8’s +8mm. They are under the Scx24 section on the website. They are pricey but so well made. I tried different variations of links and this is the setup I liked best.
e9259200d5b9ec7908de437640b2f3df.jpg

That my friend is a very sweet little rig!! Can't wait to hear how it performs....probably gonna be like a spider on the rocks!!

Thanks! It conquered my little indoor course. Crawled over stuff none of my other ones can do. I love working on these little things! Here’s a pick of all 6 of my Axials. Just got a TRX4m Hightrail and have been collecting hop ups for that. I can’t stop messing with the micros!
8b085a3b52cda033ab6548576fd59fba.jpg

Thank you! I’m afraid to add it all up lol! I would guess $400. The axles are the Little Guy Racing Super 8’s +8mm. They are under the Scx24 section on the website. They are pricey but so well made. I tried different variations of links and this is the setup I liked best.

$400 isn't nearly as bad as I expected. A lot of money for a micro, yes, but a fully built 1/10th scale would be more than double that.

Thanks for the info on the axles. I don't love my SCX24 in stock form so maybe I should convert mine to an Injora Tarantula or Meus Ripper.

You have a nice collection of minis there. I'm up to 5 right now too and contemplating another...lol

Back