• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scx10iii kit satin wheels remove finish or paint?

scho0643

Rock Stacker
I got the scx10iii wrangler kit. It comes with the satin silver color finish on the beadlock wheels. I like the style of the wheels but don’t like the finish. Would it be better to paint the wheels black or try to remove the finish? I don’t want the black paint to just scrape off so that’s why I am thinking removing the silver finish may be better. Anybody ever try this?

I've had good luck removing chrome plating from plastic parts by soaking them in Super Clean degreaser. Available from Walmart in a purple spray bottle.

I've had good luck removing chrome plating from plastic parts by soaking them in Super Clean degreaser. Available from Walmart in a purple spray bottle.

Super clean or purple power degreaser is the trick for sure. I’ve stripped a lot of chrome off plastic with this method

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back