• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scx10.3 front bumper

Levi

Rock Crawler
I've been looking for some different for a front bumper for my gladiator. I'm not really finding anything I'm impressed with. Yeah racing has a bumper that I'm looking at maybe. There was some stupid article back awhile ago that talked about the army getting jeep gladiators or whatever and I saw this bumper on a picture and thought that would look good on a rc truck but can't seem to find anything similar to it. As anyone seen something like it or have any good thoughts where to look for something different than a stinger bumper?
20c5e494f2426e15350b75b0d0215b08.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

There is this RC4wd one. Not sure how well it will match up with a JL body though.
Untitled by JASON MCKIMMEY, on Flickr

Edit: I don't think it will work with SCX10.III though :(

Last edited:
There is this RC4wd one. Not sure how well it will match up with a JL body though.
Untitled by JASON MCKIMMEY, on Flickr

Edit: I don't think it will work with SCX10.III though :(

I've got that bumper on my scx10.2. Love it on that build. Just don't know, maybe I'm being to picky lol

Back