• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCX-10 Dingo Motor/esc Q

SCX-10 motor/esc

• i want to be able to crawl good!!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • i want more torque than speed!!

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Chodey24

Rock Stacker
I have a axial dingo and i need a new motor and esc... and i want to be able to crawl really good and have alot of torque not as much speed just torque to crawl up stuff and over stuff so if you have any ideas of good stuff let me no thanks Cody!!.....

So u dont need to do alot of work for the slow one and lots of torque and post a link of the motor where i can buy plz thanks man

Well on a budget or if your just crawling around the yard/park you could stay with the AE-2 ESC and just upgrade to a better motor. You can get cheapie 35,45 or 55T motors from RC4WD for $10. When they go bad you just toss em' and buy another. A decent motor like Tekin or Holmes are going to run you in the $50 -$60 mark to start and go up from there.

so tell me what is the best torque motor and esc combo package!! and post link too the thread thanks guys big help thanks alot
now post on my others to help me with thoses haha

Your poll doesn't make any sense:mrgreen:
I went with a HH BRXL and 55t I have also ran with a 45t for a bit more wheel speed and it still crawls great, can't go rong with either.

green im sorry i didnt know what that was i am new to posting stuff and u cant go wrong haha

Back