• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Schedule a crawl here- Mound and 29 mile

Headshot450

Metro Detroit guys. I'd like to schedule a crawl here this spring

42°45'49.6"N 83°04'12.9"W

I used to ride my YZ back here back in the day and it was fantastic. Some years, couple kids and some broken bones later, it would be a fantastic place to bring my SCX10.

It's Inwood road and Mound, not quite 29 mile but it's close. South of Inwood had a gate, not technically supposed to be back there. We never got busted on the bikes and who's going to give some RC guys a hard time. North side was great too, there's a hiking trail but where you see sand east of the hiking trail, North side of Inwood is awesome.

Terrain is incredible for crawling. Tacky sand and a lot of inclines. Southern area with the gate, when you get back there; is surrounded by a wall 30' tall; it's essentially a big pit. Can't describe it.. awesome for us.

Bring the GoPro's, we'll probably spend all day back there. Maybe grab a couple at Dooley's after on Hall Rd.. Or maybe a meet n' greet at Dooley's first, have a couple then head out as a group.

Who's in?

Last edited:
Back