• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 MNRCRC Rules/Schedule Meeting Notes

Hey guys, the season is upon us. We need to followup with some action items from the fall meeting. Test and tune is in a couple weeks

• Marketing materials - Flyer - I'll create a rough draft and post up here
  • Business Cards - J to rough out design and get quote - RMK, any update?
  • "Try it for fun" Rig - Baller said he's buying, can he or anyone else confirm?
  • Webpage - Mike/Kevin update?
  • Sandwich boards for comps (direction to where we are) - Kevin/Mike update?
  • Tshirts - Kevin to talk to Ryan about options - Any update?
  • Stickers - Mike - update?
A couple of open items for events:
  • Swap meet at Jerry's RC on April 25th, don't forget
  • TTC - Who is interested and will August 30th at Byron work? We could run ahead of or after the G6. If Josh or Bill is willing to help, I would drive down the weekend before (or maybe during the week) to help create obstacles/pits/climbs/etc. It's a lot of work and don't want to put it all on Josh and Bill.
  • Border battle on August 16th. I'm going to invite folks from neighboring states. Initial plan is to comp and then trail run. We could consider changing to a Saturday (15th) if necessary to help with travel times.
Thanks guys,
Dana

If everyone wants to do a TTC at the August 30th Byron event I would be up for working on the course the day before and possibly the weekend prior, as long as I have plenty of notice to clear up my schedule.

And please don't mention the word "sandwich" around ChuckNChad :shock:

Hey guys, the season is upon us. We need to followup with some action items from the fall meeting. Test and tune is in a couple weeks

• Marketing materials - Flyer - I'll create a rough draft and post up here
  • Business Cards - J to rough out design and get quote - RMK, any update?
  • "Try it for fun" Rig - Baller said he's buying, can he or anyone else confirm?
  • Webpage - Mike/Kevin update?
  • Sandwich boards for comps (direction to where we are) - Kevin/Mike update?
  • Tshirts - Kevin to talk to Ryan about options - Any update?
  • Stickers - Mike - update?
A couple of open items for events:
  • Swap meet at Jerry's RC on April 25th, don't forget
  • TTC - Who is interested and will August 30th at Byron work? We could run ahead of or after the G6. If Josh or Bill is willing to help, I would drive down the weekend before (or maybe during the week) to help create obstacles/pits/climbs/etc. It's a lot of work and don't want to put it all on Josh and Bill.
  • Border battle on August 16th. I'm going to invite folks from neighboring states. Initial plan is to comp and then trail run. We could consider changing to a Saturday (15th) if necessary to help with travel times.
Thanks guys,
Dana

If kevin and mike need help with the sandwich board thing, I can make it at school on the water jet, just lett me konw what it needs to look like and what size and I can cut it out.

If everyone wants to do a TTC at the August 30th Byron event I would be up for working on the course the day before and possibly the weekend prior, as long as I have plenty of notice to clear up my schedule.

And please don't mention the word "sandwich" around ChuckNChad :shock:

I think that would be a good day. If more people could help this year to make better courses that would be great. I think we can make a very good ttc course with a little work.

Last edited:
I hope you're using the term "work" very loosely. If the august byron date works for everyone that's fine. I'm out on that weekend because I have a "destination wedding" in bfe bemidji that weekend.

I haven't done anything yet... I've been busy rebuilding my CNC machine for the past few months. And now I need to figure out how I am going to redesign the front suspension on my 1.9 before the first comp.

I cannot recall what we talked about for stickers?

Back