• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SC Crawler Check-In Thread!

Mighty why you want to go and buy one of these? Corey told me he has just picked up two for him and his son. I guess I need to go out and buy myself another crawler.

Hey yall. Trailer/Crawler guy here. I'm up in Rock Hill. I just got back into Rc and enjoying it. I bought my Scx10 used and slowly upgrading it.
10712896_995807073767982_1089097034930815059_n.jpg

10915182_997328016949221_7699571230725352293_n.jpg

Last edited:
We do GTG's on some Saturdays, hope you can make it out to the next one. We will be getting some stuff together after this weekend, stay posted on RCC or Carolina Scale Crawlers via Facebook. Welcome back man!

If some are close I will. It will just be to watch for now. My rig is nowhere close to being comp.

Come out and drive. I just have a slightly modified wraith, and it was stock when I started driving with the people on here. I learned a bunch and have gotten better. You will have fun even if you don't finish a course.

I have seen rigs that only have a couple small tweaks do very well at comps! Alot of times, it is the one holding the control that wins the comps!

Hi I'm Pete and I'm a newb. Just picked up a Wraith Spawn for me and my grandson to have some fun with. I'm in Clover, SC.
Here's a pic of the Wraith with my grandson at Nanny Mtn.

P1250026 by petetschantz, on Flickr

Axial Wraith 55t motor Tsl swampers proline shocks MIP drive shafts Robinson racing metal gears in the transmission vanquish steering links a savox 1268 servo im from Myrtle Beach SC

Last edited:
Hey, new here. Been lurking for quite some time but decided to join up. I currently own a superclass wraith that is a work in progress. Hoping to come out to some competitions with you all.

Do you strictly run scale rigs, or do you open it up to other classes?

Hey, new here. Been lurking for quite some time but decided to join up. I currently own a superclass wraith that is a work in progress. Hoping to come out to some competitions with you all.

Do you strictly run scale rigs, or do you open it up to other classes?
Welcome to the addiction sir! We mostly run the SORRCA (http://www.sorrca.com/) rules/regulations with the events and whatnot. Also do some Recon G6 (http://www.recong6.com/recong6-classes.html) style events that have a rather lenient set of rules. Either way we are always looking for more people to come out and join in on the fun. "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Checking back in from Irmo area - any local scalers? Just finished my CC01 and was thinking about taking it for a "walk" at Harbison Forest.
dd656b5b04cfef350ca8d81e204b4efc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back