• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

sawback working steering wheel

lurch

I@ve seen a few youtibe videos of sawbacks with working steering wheel, does anyone have a parts lists/how to guide?

I@ve seen a few youtibe videos of sawbacks with working steering wheel, does anyone have a parts lists/how to guide?
I know extreme scale performance has done it on you tube.. And there is another channel that did it as well.. Hope this helps

Darkdragonwing is the other channel

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I didn't document mine well, and this is isn't a great pic, but I just grabbed a cheapie micro servo off Amazon and custom fitted a block of packing foam to sit at the right angle for the servo to align with the steering column, then fitted the end of the column over the output gear of the servo.

49736772962_77bf7753b2_c.jpg

It works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8ucDAZBhgU

Thanks everyone I have a spare traxxas microservo so will see what I can come up with.

Back