• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps

^ Did you attend Crawl For Hope at Kingvale or the rainy snowy windy Scale Challenge West #8 at Donner?

No to both. I haven't heard of the crawl for hope. I saw the scale challenge and we already had plans in South lake that weekend. Where the pic was taken

I'll share the event in here next year. This year was another success as they had 2 organizations that the proceeds went to.

By the way, the next SCW will be at Folsom Lake on October 12th if you're interested.

I'll share the event in here next year. This year was another success as they had 2 organizations that the proceeds went to.

By the way, the next SCW will be at Folsom Lake on October 12th if you're interested.
I saw that, we'll be at Disneyland that weekend. Supper bummed as I live up the street in auburn

Back