• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps

Well it's been 4yrs since I have been crawling we are getting back into it, can't wait to hit Folsom and dc for sum Crawlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Grass valley, Folsom lake usually dottons point has sum great gatherings on the weekends, deer creek in rocklin is one of my favorite spots

I was out for 4yrs but my son and I are getting back in, here the projects goin down
c7dbed9effa666f2433b43ce716c7e92.jpg
6c3dc8ac89a941de7862d118ac257a84.jpg

Hey guys just picked up a mostly stock ax10. Waiting on a battery and charger to come in the mail but I'm looking for some places to take my crawler around or above auburn. I know of the confluence and folsom. I live close to colfax. Anything above auburn? Or are there any Facebook groups?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

im in woodland, i am available for get together meet ups, I usually go folsom lake and other areas i see around. drop me a pm if ya wanna get together.

Definitely. I'm waiting on some parts and stuff right now for mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hello, anyone from the Jackson area?

Hey im out in ione by lake camanche havent rc'd in a long time but do check in ever once and a while to see if its picked back up also someone said that info was getting around on face book for GTG any know what the group is called?

Hey I'm new to the forum, I live in Turlock California but Sacramento is fairly close and I'm always there because of family. I'm looking for some fellow crawlers to get in touch with so we can all go out. Let me know, names Cody

Hey im out in ione by lake camanche havent rc'd in a long time but do check in ever once and a while to see if its picked back up also someone said that info was getting around on face book for GTG any know what the group is called?

two pages for the Jackson area. there's a local group called AC Crawlers and I have a page also: 209 area RC buy/sell/trade/show.

AC Crawlers is a good group of guys. we haven't put on an event since last summer on Electra Rd at the powerhouse, but they have GTG's all the time.

Giving the local page a bump seems like fb pages have taken over we are Atown crawlers on fb keep the rubber side down and seeya on the rocks!!

Good news, very good news, GSRCC is back, full name is "Golden State Crawlers" next event (scale endurance) Dec 15, at Beals Point @ Folsom Lake. Start 9am.

It will be fun, were bringing a crew from reno area to come crawl and hang out

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back