• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rules for 2015

Are we allowed to run servo on axle? I have a u4 chassis but it is not designed to run a chassis mounted servo.

Yes. I try and hide mine just because it looks horrid. But it's legal. Both my class 2 and 3 are on the axle because in 1:1 they would be.

Servo on the chassis is only scale for class 1 and 2. As far as realistic.

Last edited:
Yes. I try and hide mine just because it looks horrid. But it's legal. Both my class 2 and 3 are on the axle because in 1:1 they would be.

Servo on the chassis is only scale for class 1 and 2. As far as realistic.

I think the horse is dead.....we get it, you don't like chassis mounted servos in Class 2 or 3. Give it a rest :lmao:

in the real world if something is indeed super sketchy the passenger climbs out and hangs off an end to try and balance stuff out... why not just have a judge supplied bean bag (cornhole size) that the person can place on top of their rig to hold it steady while winching out?

dick move to throttle up something knowing you are going to catch it right when it upsets itself and then call for winch while you hold your truck in position, which is what i assume all the drama discussion was over in the first place.

LOL. I just ain't seen nothing like that. I mean try and get away with something.

REPO! Want to try again or are you going to use a winch?......

REPO! "But i am using my winch!" No you just stopped your truck from rolling, Now are you going to use a winch?

OK. Two repositions and a self recovery. +23 That puts you at 83 points.

Have nice day!

Last edited:
Back