• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Reno?

im in minden got a scx10, 2 wraiths, and a unopened exo, looking for people in the area also

Prison hill is great. Post up if you guys are going, I'll see if I can make it down there. Depending on which day, I'll try to get dewayne to come also.

Hey so how's the scene in Reno? I live in Cali in the feather river canyon and like to get over to that side often, you guys ever have some gtg out there in the desert somewhere??

New to the RC world and just completed my Wraith in the last few weeks. If there are GTG's this summer keep me informed. Would be nice to get out and meet some people in the Reno/Tahoe area.

Pic of the car:

New to the RC world and just completed my Wraith in the last few weeks. If there are GTG's this summer keep me informed. Would be nice to get out and meet some people in the Reno/Tahoe area.

Pic of the car:

Sure thing! Will you be going to Axialfest?

Sent from a rock

Sure thing! Will you be going to Axialfest?

Sent from a rock

Wish I could but will be working those days. Thank you for the info and if possible might swing up there after work one of the days. Currently work 6 days a week with Wednesday's off. Hope to get the car up and running again soon. Something is always broken or a bolt comes out and gets lost.

Hello, I'm moving up to Reno, around the 5th, I was also looking for people to crawl, I have both a scx10, and a wroncho. I will be working mon-fri tell 4pm, does anyone ever crawl after that, let me know, (530)788-3775

Anyone ever get together for runs? No comps, just scaler runs?

Yes. There are crawler groups in the Reno area that typically run at Donner Ski Ranch, Moon Rocks, Wingfield Park, Sun Valley Regional Park and Prison Hill (Carson City). Some are based out of Whip It Raceway and Hobby in North Reno. Check Facebook for more info.

Back