• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Renegade Rock Runners @ Vasquez Rocks - Saturday January 10th

Confirmed I'll be there with my son (8yrs)

Axial Jk
Axial Honcho
Axial G6 jeep - backup vehicle :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a friend that would LOVE to make it out with us, but he doesn't have a crawler... He's fairly good a driving, and know's what NOT to do with them. I let him take mine out all the time.

Anyone have an extra rig he could drive is he did end out going out with us?

I have a friend that would LOVE to make it out with us, but he doesn't have a crawler... He's fairly good a driving, and know's what NOT to do with them. I let him take mine out all the time.

Anyone have an extra rig he could drive is he did end out going out with us?

Jay, might be able to help. I am bringing 3 as one is a project and still not full trail ready. If it works ok he can get some wheel time on our honcho. I don't want to guarantee it as my 3rd rig might eat it 20 mins into the run.

James.

No worries. I just received confirmation that he is not going to be able to make it. But thanks!!!

Last edited:
Anyone with some Axial RTR electronics they want to sell. I am looking for a radio, ESC ,motor and servo. I live in thousand oaks. Pm me. Thanks

Last edited:
I have my old stock Tx/Rx, and stock axial motor from my SCX10. They work just fine, but they are USED. I only changed the Tx/Rx out because I needed more channels, and I wanted a larger motor. (But I bet some comm drops on the brushes would make this motor run just like new) I was planning on using them in a different project. But that's not going to happen for a while.

I'll do $10 for the Tx/Rx (Including batteries! and already bound)
and $5 for the motor
and $10 for the servo.
I have a couple of different toothed (hardened I think) pinions as well, never ran. ($5 each?)

So if you want them, let me know!

I'm in Santa Monica, or I can bring it all out Saturday morning. (I'm planning on getting there a bit early as it is.)

Guys, what's the weather likely to be like? Any tips on what I'll need for ideal clothing this time of year?

Might get some falling water in the early AM, 30% chance. But should be lower 60's with a mild breeze (5-10 Mph's).

publicpreview.php

Ok, so here's the G6 and JK I am bringing. Almost ready. What's everyone else bringing?

The G6 is pretty much stock but I added a driver snorkel and a few more decals.

3f7de5e0d17f14d296bfa7e9e96a7603.jpg

The JK is my current project, more info in the scx10 forum, just fitted new K44's so I am keen to see how they work.

d8190346af24c3ccd05bb8447e0ecd71.jpg

I love those tires!!! I just put a set on mine a couple of months ago. They are CRAZY sticky! I love that tire!!! It's a little taller then I would have liked, but that's cool. More ground clearance!!

10603689_942796622402427_5205871614975372948_n.jpg

10417440_942796582402431_1275120702317520263_n.jpg

Last edited:
Cool Jeep Jay, I saw it in the last videos you guys posted and wondered who owned it. Sat us going to be cool.

I will be bringing a Poison spyder Wraith, My oldest son has an SCX10 Deadbolt--this will be the maiden voyage for that one, and my youngest son has an AX10 Deadbolt, we will probably also have a Losi night crawler with us as well....

Yeah, I didn't do much crawling during that last trip. To much filming, and the weight was really off on my rig. I've since then moved the battery back to the front (behind the front tires), and put the electronics behind the tranny. I think I still need to cut the foams a little, but they still need to be broken in, so I'll give them a bit longer. I'm running a spare tire now (the stock axial wheel&tire) Should be interesting to see how she crawls.

My son got the new Proline Super Swampers 2.2 Xl's for his ax10 deadbolt, so we will see how they perform too...the Foams that come with them are gigantic, we tried to star cut them and i put 3 holes in the tires for venting so we will see what happens.

Going to bring City Slicker and Wrangler on fire.

DSC04413%257E2.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last night after installing 32p gears and a slipper eliminator, my BA Jeep's dig stopped working.

Back