• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Relapse..............With a Remedy!!!

Not bad for a first run to day, a little tuning and it will be good to go. "thumbsup"

Thanks man, today was blast even with all the rain"thumbsup"

Well with all the rain today we only were able to run two courses, but I was able to pull off the win with a 39 point lead:twisted: Gonna take it to our best comp spot this week to tune it a bit more. Shocks need a little work and figured out I set up my rear track width about a 1/4" too narrow. Other than that the Remedy killed it today, complimented by the Holmes Hobbies power!!!! Thanks to John at Holmes Hobbies and Bruce at BmachineRC for the killer goods"thumbsup" Here's a couple poser pics while waiting out the rain under the bridge.
1F83A2E0-4A96-49F4-8F51-BAF675BBDA90.jpg

2BA5541D-18D8-4521-AEAC-106291EBEC32.jpg

Later,
Farmer

Last edited:
Cough cough ..... You forgot big thanks to the PURP for twisting your arm telling you the remedy was so nasty you had to have one ... Oops did I give away your secret sorry bro ...;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were even like " please PURP I promise I'll buy one just don't hit me with your Soul Glow ......you're the master shoooooo nuffff" my reply was " I'm the meanest ,baddest, the prettiest mofo low down around these parts.........who am I ???"

Cough cough ..... You forgot big thanks to the PURP for twisting your arm telling you the remedy was so nasty you had to have one ... Oops did I give away your secret sorry bro ...;)

You were even like " please PURP I promise I'll buy one just don't hit me with your Soul Glow ......you're the master shoooooo nuffff" my reply was " I'm the meanest ,baddest, the prettiest mofo low down around these parts.........who am I ???"

You definitely got me looking again and thanks for twisting my arm:lmao: Loving this gem, super fun to drive and looks bad ass!!!!!

Had a chance to change up my rear axle shock/link mounts to a lower position to keep the shocks from laying down so far. Also adjusted the wheel base to just under 12 1/2". Still need to redo the shocks, have 40 up front and 45 in the rear. Not sure why I went that route, but I hate it:evil: Shock are to slow for my driving style, I like a dead shock. So I'm going back to what was in my old rig, 22.5 up front and 27.5 in the rear"thumbsup" Also hoping to find some o rings for the RC Bros caps, not sure if I like the traxxas bladders. Couple more pics for fun:mrgreen: Including my modded RCBros caps"thumbsup"
AB037735-E3C6-4A1A-9076-E6AE081732A7_1.jpg

176D908F-284A-4C4E-9CFD-5512C23A5162.jpg

F15B11E5-BAC0-43D7-8FC4-92A03AF9A783.jpg

Later,
Farmer

Last edited:
Your skinny rovers are all cut up and ready to glue lemme know when you're ready [emoji106]

Your skinny rovers are all cut up and ready to glue lemme know when you're ready [emoji106]

What kind of cabbage are we talking about and what C.I. Foam combo should I be hunting down?

Trying to load pics, but I can either load one or none:x Have been getting booted out of the site on most attempts......
Later,
Farmer

What kind of cabbage are we talking about and what C.I. Foam combo should I be hunting down?

Trying to load pics, but I can either load one or none:x Have been getting booted out of the site on most attempts......

Later,

Farmer

Pretty sure it have you covered on the foams ... And every new update tapatalk does it crashes more and more unless you're on the regular site .. Text me for pricing

3167D29A-78CC-402E-918F-461C5A614698.jpg
F9C7BB25-D4CD-4439-91F6-A504EC527D7F.jpg

1D7A1A11-44D3-4451-B1F7-5EABF07AA894.jpg

Actually drove this into this position:mrgreen:

663152B2-8983-4781-A709-5DA6FAB88464.jpg

Was that taken after working out on your home gym picking things up putting them down ? The mirror is for mandatory flex shots of you and your trucks ????[emoji12]

cool picture..
how long did it "stay" on two feet... he he he
Until I backed it down"thumbsup"
Was that taken after working out on your home gym picking things up putting them down ? The mirror is for mandatory flex shots of you and your trucks ????[emoji12]

Man cave bro, multi faceted area"thumbsup"
You only got there because it missing panels...

Damn it took a Canadian to catch me:lmao: Having RC Stickers.com do my skins for know until I can find a good way to get that body on here8)
Later,
Farmer

4CE11174-092D-4B0B-93DA-72FD032739C7.jpg

In it's home:mrgreen:
7EABF159-ACF6-4C5C-B852-6098A06F0858.jpg

That's all for now until the shock rebuild update;-)
Farmer

Last edited:
you opened up a can on us at the last comp :roll:. i hope we can return the favor this weekend.

:lmao: Can't wait until this weekend"thumbsup" Got pretty lucky at the last comp. Made a lot of changes to the Remedy and have put a few packs through it at Auburn Hills. Actually found some sick lines for the next comp that were not really possible before:twisted: Still thinking it sits to high, so I may build a new set of shocks that has the bodies cut down and shorter shafts. Gonna change the oil out tomorrow for lighter weight and run it like that for the comp"thumbsup" See ya soon!!!
Later,
Farmer

I still have my berg with one comp on it collecting dust, maybe ill start flying in to your guys comps LOL Rig looks awesome!!

I still have my berg with one comp on it collecting dust, maybe ill start flying in to your guys comps LOL Rig looks awesome!!

What hole did you crawl out of:lmao: Would love to see ya again man, thanks for the compliment"thumbsup"

Well I have the shocks off and ready to put in the lighter weight oil. Just need to get to the hobby shop tomorrow to get some oil and o rings"thumbsup"
5E853962-453E-441D-8B1A-7010A1F6DE50.jpg

Also decided to go back to what I'm use to...........
469D5877-CFB5-4ADD-9A5D-CB4EAD5FDDBF.jpg

Mounted up some Gunnar mounts and my old body for the Chump, can't bare to hack up the scratch art Nightmare body from my boy Ryan and his wife from BC Paints:eek:ops
733C7903-F837-4CEB-9DC8-8DA14F7DBFCF.jpg

Still need to do some trimming once the shocks are on, but should be easily ready for this weekend:mrgreen: Tied for first in our points series so I gotta be ready!
Bruce please don't be mad, the cab is still there:mrgreen:
Later,
Farmer

Last edited:
Back