• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Receiver box for early Bronco?

pchiumiento

Rock Stacker
I bought the early Bronco SCX10 III I am going to switch the system in it to the Hobbywing Axe FOC 2800kv.

I am wondering what receiver box I can get for it that will fit. I want it to have plenty of room and preferably be waterproof is possible.

I plan on taking the system that is in it now all stock except the HH crawlmaster expert 540 13T. And put that system in my VS4-10 phoenix.

I figure the Axe will do better in my Bronco because it has 2 speed and will hopefully be close to keeping up with my TRX with a puller pro 2800kv. Then my son and I can both go trailing together.

This is my new dilemma I found the receiver box that comes with the early bronco. But it is to small to fit my spektrum receiver!

Here is some pictures for reference.

901c25bff4d7dbdb55cebe4790a2e238.jpg

908291c57a172a8f01bf1311e56c5b4b.jpg

P2K R/C

Back