• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Re Release Bruiser rn36 transmission gears upgrade..! Kurbdan

yota trail finder

Rock Stacker
hello all, just wanted to give some information if you have a re re bruiser or mountain rider.. and want to further upgrade your transmission.

this ebay seller Kurbdan machines bronze gears for the new re re's and the old ones.

ive ordered some.. plan on getting a re release bruiser again soon!

here some ref. pics.

-michael-

"thumbsup"

Attachments

• bruiser gear.JPG
    bruiser gear.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,914
  • bruiser gearss.JPG
    bruiser gearss.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 3,387
  • bruisergear.jpg
    bruisergear.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2,898
  • kurbdan.JPG
    kurbdan.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,872
  • kuurbdan.jpg
    kuurbdan.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2,932
An he also sells this too.. Made out of steel..

8d675d269c7f380108c79952acaa01e8.jpg

Sent from my 2500HD

An he also sells this too.. Made out of steel..

8d675d269c7f380108c79952acaa01e8.jpg

Sent from my 2500HD

ops! yup he sure does! also very nice piece to have.. he must have been sold out lol bc i didnt see that piece! these pieces should make a re release trans pretty stout! I shall see once i get a re re trans again and about a month from now when that slow air mail parcel gets here haha!! "thumbsup"

i hope mine arrive that quick... usually always takes 3-4 weeks. well thats my past experience on couple orders... and omg one stayed in the mail over a month... idk .. we shall see lol!

i hope mine arrive that quick... usually always takes 3-4 weeks. well thats my past experience on couple orders... and omg one stayed in the mail over a month... idk .. we shall see lol!

I have had some over sea orders take 3-4 weeks.. I even had to take a month and half..

Sent from my 2500HD

Whats the address to get these metal gears ? I am also looking to do the front steering servo mod and need help with that thanks Monty

Whats the address to get these metal gears ? I am also looking to do the front steering servo mod and need help with that thanks Monty

I set him a message yesterday a on eBay, asking about the gears. He has them in stock. But he’s in the hospital at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If bronze gears are an "upgrade" that show a potential blaring weak spot...

i sent kurbdan a message asking if he still makes the gears.
He pulled everything down after some A-hole gave him negative feedback for not getting his gears to him fast enough. Can you believe that? A good seller that is interested in helping us Bruiser lovers keep our trucks on the road gets trashed by someone cuz of shipping speed....:flipoff:

Anyway, he messaged me back saying the items are back up on the bay. Not the 2 inner gears yet though to replace the plastic gears in the re re.

But at least they are there.

Back