• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

** RcCrawler 2016 Annual 12 Days of Christmas! **

2 years ago I posted like crazy got nothing. Last year I posted only a few times and won. you should try it. :lmao:

Wish I could afford a Gold Star right now, don't even know if the kids will have much of a Christmas this year smh. Hope all yall at least have a good Christmas.

Understood - had my own financial difficulties this year, since resolved.

BUT - you sure as heck don't need a GOLD star, a GREEN one will do just fine!

Okay. I understand when it starts...I understand how to get a star...I don't understand how someone is selected for a prize? Can someone please elaborate for a noob?

Understood - had my own financial difficulties this year, since resolved.

BUT - you sure as heck don't need a GOLD star, a GREEN one will do just fine!

Thats not possible either. kids will be lucky if I can spend even spend twenty on them this year let alone buy a star. Maybe when income tax comes we will have a late and i mean late christmas. hell I put 3 bombers on layaway and couldnt even make the payments smh. like I said maybe tax time. This is the first year I have ever felt like a scrouge. just wanna yell BAH HUMBUG lol

Okay. I understand when it starts...I understand how to get a star...I don't understand how someone is selected for a prize? Can someone please elaborate for a noob?

the mods meet in secret, donning druid robes and chanting a druid spell around a mythical cauldron and peering into the foul mess inside to see who the winners are.....

nah.......

they use a random number generator to pick..."thumbsup"

Last edited:
Gotcha, so basically post in the thread and then you pick out of a hat...

sorta, they just run a random number generator on the computer and whatever number comes up that corresponds to a numbered post..that dude wins"thumbsup"

2 years ago I posted like crazy got nothing. Last year I posted only a few times and won. you should try it. :lmao:

Yeah I might try that this year!! I nearly killed myself! Too much sitting at the PC! :lmao::shock::shock: .

Last edited:
even if i don't win which with my luck is possible....:lmao:.....it was worth the 20 bucks just for the chance to win."thumbsup"

Thats not possible either. kids will be lucky if I can spend even spend twenty on them this year let alone buy a star. Maybe when income tax comes we will have a late and i mean late christmas. hell I put 3 bombers on layaway and couldnt even make the payments smh. like I said maybe tax time. This is the first year I have ever felt like a scrouge. just wanna yell BAH HUMBUG lol

PM me your paypal, I'll take care of your star.

Don't threaten me with a good time!!!

Thanks to all involved in promoting the RCC Hobby life.
Don't know where I would be without it.

[Probably wealthier... :lol:]

Back