• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

** RcCrawler 2016 Annual 12 Days of Christmas! **

So this is totally cool and I just learned of it. So if I buy a star how does it work? When do the 12 days start?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So this is totally cool and I just learned of it. So if I buy a star how does it work? When do the 12 days start?

You must have a star to 'enter'. All the vendors give stuff away, lots of stuff. Totally worth $20 buck for a star. Even if you aren't lucky to win, it helps RCC stay around for all of us and continue this giveaway each year. "thumbsup"

You must have a star to 'enter'. All the vendors give stuff away, lots of stuff. Totally worth $20 buck for a star. Even if you aren't lucky to win, it helps RCC stay around for all of us and continue this giveaway each year. "thumbsup"
So when do the drawings start? How do I enter? Just be a star holder?

Yes..you have to have a star..bit the rest I'm unclear on...happy for the chance tho!!!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to being able to participate this year as I was such a noob last year and didn't purchase my star.

I wonder if I will go as crazy as the last 2 years! It was a posting war with a few of us!! Hahaha! Fun times! Good luck to all! Can't wait.

Back