• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RcBros Executioner

When is that rebuild coming??????

I know of some black Barbie Plastic cases that will save you an OZ. or so..:ror:"thumbsup"

:lmao::lmao:

OOhh No...

Not like that !........:lmao::lmao::lmao:

As SkaldidDog put it " Barbie Plastic" (Delrin)
its somewhere in his thread but I cant find it.....

Last edited:
As long as they aren't made of the cheap grey plastic he should be ok. Right Sloski?:mrgreen:

Great looking chassis,,and it looks like there is some room for the electronics on the skid plate,,looks kinda big in difference to other chassis..
I just bought me a sudu pro,if not I would have bought youre chassis,,
I have a extra set off CCC axels,,so maby I will build up those axels and put a executioner chassis on those axels,, the only thing I am missing to those ccc axels are the gears and front driveshafts,,
Is it true that you guys on rcbros will end the sale off berg gears???

The chassis is available for pre-order now. We have all the main pieces ready to go. The first batch was small and sold out quick. All the good details can be found on our website

RcBros MOA Executioner V2 | RcBros Hobbies

IMG_9106.jpg

IMG_9119.jpg

how about links to the chassis,, don`t see that on youre website..
just wonder about the price?? For berg links,, titanium 3/16 lowers and 1/8 on top would be okay

just wonder about the price?? For berg links,, titanium 3/16 lowers and 1/8 on top would be okay
Click on the link above the 2 pictures in the post above yours.

EDIT: lol.. Wrong understanding of "links to the chassis"..

Last edited:

We do not have any means of mass producing links nor do we feel the product you would receive would cater to your setup.

This is a builders chassis and will require the purchaser at this time to purchase or make there own links. We typically use 3/16 7075 aluminum, cut to length, hand thread and install. All with basic hand tools.

It is virtually impossible for us to create a link set for all the axles on the market (stock berg, Dlux, CCC, RcBros) (XR10) (Bully) then cater to the shocks used, ride heights desired, clocking desired etc...

We do not have any means of mass producing links nor do we feel the product you would receive would cater to your setup.

This is a builders chassis and will require the purchaser at this time to purchase or make there own links. We typically use 3/16 7075 aluminum, cut to length, hand thread and install. All with basic hand tools.

It is virtually impossible for us to create a link set for all the axles on the market (stock berg, Dlux, CCC, RcBros) (XR10) (Bully) then cater to the shocks used, ride heights desired, clocking desired etc...

okay,, thanks

Can't have a sweet chassis without some wheel choices right?

3 piece

5c57f2e115521647ac955cbdc85785f2.jpg

Or the two piece

e3b9f581a96cfe9178f087669e5db08a.jpg

After this weekends comp the rig gets a face lift. Should be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back