• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RcBros Executioner

Digging those shock caps. Hope you plan on making them for the rest of us.

Will be available for all soon "thumbsup"

Got a package from Holmes today. 38T 400 Pullers

IMG_0168.jpg~original

IMG_0162.jpg~original

IMG_0173.jpg~original

IMG_0174.jpg~original

New Series marks time for a rebuild. This old dog has been beat up from the street up and its ride home from Nats prooved the hand cut chassis was ready to be retired.

Some new parts and some old parts, I got 1 day to get her back to tip top shape.

IMG_9950.jpg~original

The Axles are the same from the last build, just alittle cleaner :mrgreen: RcBros Lightweight gears & Lockers, SDS 2nd and 3rds. SDS HD's up front and Creeperbob Lightweight shafts out back.

Motors are Holmes 35T Flow SL 500 pullers, nearly new and still ready to rip the ground up. "thumbsup"

IMG_9987.jpg~original

IMG_9984.jpg~original

I may play with placing a lipo up front later this season, but for now I wanted to go with my go-to location. Decided to upgrade the material and busted out the dremel. CF makes a mess!

IMG_9989.jpg~original

Running the Egressor shock bodies with Traxxas bladders and Axial Machined pistons. Working on some new caps as time allows. For now, new shock oil and some tool brush love. We are good to go!

IMG_9980.jpg~original

Bent up some new lower 7075 3/16" solid aluminum links for the Executioner chassis and took some poser shots

IMG_9972.jpg~original

IMG_9974.jpg~original

I was crazy lucky and walked away with (2) Holmes Hobbies BR Minis from Nats. So these are for sure going in the car. After applying some coats of conformal coating to all my electronics, I stacked the mini's, bec and heat shrunk the package. Tossed some 5 min epoxy of the RX leads and shortened the RX wires.

IMG_9963.jpg~original

IMG_9976.jpg~original

IMG_9977.jpg~original

Tomorrow the package comes together. I have some exciting plans for this season and can't wait to play. "thumbsup"

I was interested by that chassis but wasn't able to locate it !!! :((

Thanks for the interest. We are undergoing some slight changes and hope to have more back in about a months time. I am limited with my drawing skills so have to rely on others to help me sometimes.

Decided we needed some affordable spring options. Stay tuned...

emane2u2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that the samples past inspection and testing. The big batch is here!
azypava4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's special with those ?

Several things "thumbsup"

The number one reason for these being in production is to save you all money. I am working on offering our Eggressor shock bodies in complete packages. When said and done a typical (4) set will go from around $120 to what I hope to be $70-80 Dollars for everything! (Minus oil)

Secondly, currenly we pay roughly $16-20 for (4) springs. How does around $10 sound?

Thirdly, your supporting an RCC Vendor whom believes in this hobby and supports what it is we do. Instead of supporting the large Corporate levels who's main focus is the assets ($$). I understand if things are cheaper, were going to flock to it, so i've been working very hard to get prices where they need to be.

"thumbsup"

(Minus oil)

Thirdly, your supporting an RCC Vendor whom believes in this hobby and supports what it is we do. Instead of supporting the large Corporate levels who's main focus is the assets ($$). I understand if things are cheaper, were going to flock to it, so i've been working very hard to get prices where they need to be.

"thumbsup"

:twisted: NO OIL!!!!! :twisted:
:ror:

Are they one weight, if so which one compared to stock mini springs?

I like the lack of paint"thumbsup".

J

They are comparable to that of a Mini-T Rear Silver, contacting others whom crawl and seeing what people are using that seemed to be the most popular.

Second in the lead were the mini-t front pinks. I can certainly make these as well, however due to height, they did not cater to my shock bodies. Once I get this ball rolling I would like to offer these as well.

Back