• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RC4WD Semi Wheel question

ScaleLifeNewbie

I wanna be Dave
Last edited:
You've likely already correctly surmised the way to go, but if not -

Looks like these are the best wheels to use with the adaptor, as the Armageddon wheels in the adaptor link have been discontinued:

https://store.rc4wd.com/rc4wd-diesel-beadlock-front-wheels-for-tamiya-114-tractor-semi-truck.html

Z-W0125-0-3.jpg

Last edited:
You've likely already correctly surmised the way to go, but if not -

Looks like these are the best wheels to use with the adaptor, as the Armageddon wheels in the adaptor link have been discontinued:

https://store.rc4wd.com/rc4wd-diesel-beadlock-front-wheels-for-tamiya-114-tractor-semi-truck.html

Z-W0125-0-3.jpg

Yes sir, as soon as I seen those I knew that's what I needed. It seems those wheels are as close as I'm going to get to their long gone old OEM dually wheels. Or I could just get 2 sets of rear dually wheels(giving me 8 wheels total) and separating and flipping one set to have hex front wheels. Seeing that the hex adapter is bolted on, i think this will work?

Last edited:
Yes sir, as soon as I seen those I knew that's what I needed. It seems those wheels are as close as I'm going to get to their long gone old OEM dually wheels. Or I could just get 2 sets of rear dually wheels(giving me 8 wheels total) and separating and flipping one set to have hex front wheels. Seeing that the hex adapter is bolted on, i think this will work?

That's a question best posed to their product support team - I'm not 100% certain that the dually wheels will actually split into 2 usable wheels per dually wheel. Also, you'll be short some hardware if you go that route.

Back