• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Racer`s Y-Town SuperAgent rebuild 2014

racer_zh

Rock Crawler
New Year new Project....

Last year my Super does a really Good Job :

- 1st Supercrawl Germany
- 1st French NAtional
- 3rd Place Westshoot out in March
- 5th US Nationals 2013

i Know my truck can handle more then a 5th at nationals but it was brutal this year running in Rain, crossing Water end so on... and i got some Electronic issuse losing conection to my car ( floating Reciver) :lmao:

But i will be back for the Challenge....

Also a big think is my Super XR axles survived all this comps, all with out any fails... :

- Nationals 2012 Alabama
- French Nats 2012
- Supercrawl Germany 2013
- West shootout ( most brutal courses i`ve ever run)
- French Nats 2013
- Us Nationals 2013

But every good stuff has there end.... so i decied to try something new out on my Super, and i was able to do a good deal with a great Vendor up here .... more on this when all the stuff arrive.... :mrgreen:

Goal is:

- Try to drop RTR weight if possible (sittig right now at 5.88LB with 0.6LB weight added)
- Reduce Scrub close to 0
- Get more power out of the Steering
- more steering angle then on my XR10`s

will have some Pics soon for you guys.....

Part list: ( for now, will update later)

- Y-Town Super Agent Chassie
- Y-Town Carbon fiber Wheels
- Hitec Servos 7980TH
- BRXL ESC`s
- Team Brood SISU 40T motors
- Titaium Links
- Krawler Konzeptz Metalic flake Skins ( new desigen )

time is Running first Comp in June Nordics 2014.....

Last edited:
Congratz dude! WORLD CHAMPION. "thumbsup" Darn, that was a tight comp... Next year, it will be fun to comp when I have some XR-goodies as well! "thumbsup"

Back