• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

PYRO builds an F-Toy

Is this a little better choice for wheels and rings?
Absolutely a Rad setup! Are those amazon cheapo wheels? I run similar cheap amazon wheels on my 2.2 Wraith and would love the info on those rings

Just realized hours later that I've asked for ring tech specs from you before... I used to buy rings off ya for my 1.9 SCX beadlocks back in the day! Glad to see ya back and the rig's lookin killer. Should have never doubted that the wheels (and this rig) would turn out spectacular đź‘€

Just realized hours later that I've asked for ring tech specs from you before... I used to buy rings off ya for my 1.9 SCX beadlocks back in the day! Glad to see ya back and the rig's lookin killer. Should have never doubted that the wheels (and this rig) would turn out spectacular đź‘€
Thanks. I'm sure you did buy rings from me. I sold a lot of them. Enough that it burned me out on RC's for a long time. I'm glad to be back.

Got a couple of more things done on this. Printed out a rough draft floorboard so I can see what I want to change. Now having a 3d printer sure helps when I need to make changes. Before, I'd have to send it to our laser department and hope I got it right the first time. If not, make changes and send it back until I got it right.:confused: The final version will be in .080 aluminum. also got the side mounts tacked together so I can braze them. Getting real close to being able to mount it to the chassis. After that, I can work on the final details. And, here is the approximate ride height. The current weight is still 2.4 ounces less than the double body.:)close call-rs.jpgfloorboard-rs.jpgside mounts-rs.jpgapprox ride height-rs.jpgnew weight-rs.jpg

Got my brazing fixture made so, I'm now able to mount it to the chassis. A few more details and, I can think about paint/powdercoat.mounting fixture.jpgmounted.jpg

Back