• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Proline fj40 landcruiser with cage

surfishjoe

Rock Stacker
Hi gang! So with the base camp builders kit on sale I grabbed one. Then the proline sale I grabbed a fj40 and a hobbywing 1800 se! I’ve always wanted a landcruiser but can’t afford one so I figured what the heck I’ll build a tiny one. Anyone try this body yet I haven’t seen to many pictures in the wild.

I like this body too. Post up a build thread when you start this build. I'd love to see the completed project with that body.

I like the new FJ40 body from proline It should look great on the builders kit and fun to make it your own. I have not seen many pictures of it done since its new but it has a lot of detail parts. It was a good deal through proline sales.

Back