• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pro-Line 1985 Toyota HiLux SR5 2-Piece Body for 12.3"

Hey Guys, In case you haven't already seen this awesome new body from Pro-Line Racing. Here is the All-New Pro-Line 1985 Toyota HiLux SR5 2-Piece body. Also available as Cab Only

Here is the 2-Piece:
3466-00.jpg

3466-00-1.jpg

3466-00-2.jpg

3466-00-5.jpg

3466-00-6.jpg

Here is the Cab Only:
3466-01.jpg

3466-01-1.jpg

3466-01-2.jpg

3466-01-5.jpg

3466-01-6.jpg

Let us know what you think!
- Paul @ Pro-Line

Got my ship notice today direct from Proline. Says that it wont be here until next Monday...:cry: I hope it wont take that long, was kinda hoping to have it ready for this weekends run.

Anyone have a guess on what some light buckets and grill that might work on this body?

Edit: Whats up Proline? Had mine pr-ordered on 7/29. Still no shipping notice.

My Yota body found it's way home today, and I'm almost happy with it. The Lexan is nice and thick over the entire body, and the bed is really ridged. I'm thinking a few may profit from making grill inserts for it "thumbsup"

If I'm not mistaken, That bed looks at LEAST an inch deep. Drop bed out of the bag Proline? :)

At least you have yours. Mine still hasn't shipped yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That sucks! Bought mine from RPP on Monday and it was here waiting on me last night. I've started throwing a quick paint job on mine already "thumbsup"
Pro-Line needs to do a little work on the window mask. Seems included mask never fits quiet right, but damn what came with this body was a cruel joke. Ended up tossing it and getting out the tape :roll: Guess I shouldn't cry about it. I remember when pre-cut window mask wasn't even thought of yet. :shock:

Guess I shouldn't cry about it. I remember when pre-cut window mask wasn't even thought of yet. :shock:

To be fair tho, When you are the best in the game, People expect the utmost quality .. I mean also, If they don't fit, They are wasting their time, also material to make them..

To be fair tho, When you are the best in the game, People expect the utmost quality .. I mean also, If they don't fit, They are wasting their time, also material to make them..

Good point! I've learned not to expect super high quality when it comes to Pro-Line bodies though. I like this body, but it's got issues. I was hoping that it would be of better quality than the last several bodies I've bought from them, but it looks like Pro-Line is staying consistent with their quality. :roll:

Back