• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pro-Line 1973 Ford Bronco Body

So... Who wants to see the 1973 Bronco Come Back for Crawlers? Its a Monster Truck Body originally, but it has been brought to our attention that many people have been using it for Crawlers. Its definitely a sweet body!

Comment and Like to let us know if she should come back and we will consider it based on the results.

Here is a link to the Product page:
Pro-Line 1973 Ford Bronco Clear Body 3393 for Monster Truck

3393-00-4.jpg

That would be cool!"thumbsup"

I'm looking for this one.....bring it back too! Please!

3333-00-1.jpg

Here's the PL Bronco we did a few years ago as an RCC give away......
user26683_pic15756_1291867502.jpg

I would love to see the bronco again, I had a nearly mint one that I gave away, and would love to detail another.

bronco's good, 1:10 decender is better. Why such a high turnaround on designs though?

DSC_1343_zpstdbyxb8j.jpg

Last edited:
bronco's good, 1:10 decender is better. Why such a high turnaround on designs though?

DSC_1343_zpstdbyxb8j.jpg
I second this, by far my favorite body ever I have a new one still in package I haven't even painted cause I don't want to destroy it, here is mine now painted by one bullet
7aca230bf6eae2692b7fe701f5ef6bbd.jpg

"GOD SPEED"

Last edited:
yes bring it back "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Back