• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Practice at Northshore

Im heading to northshore about mid morning if anybody wants to go too. I have Rusty's bag of balls 8) so we have gate markers to set courses and some extra score sheets. I'll be running Supers and 2.2 Pro. I dont have a timer though so if you wanna go then let me know 804-366-8556!

possibly heading to northshore Sunday (December 16) afternoon to do some scaling. I'll posted up for sure plans later.

We ended up not going. But coming from Kingston Pike. Get off at northshore, turn left back under interstate, Turn right like youre going to the mcdonalds, go behind it, behind the big building, park back there and go to the pond/lake, CRAWL

Ok I know exactly where you are talking about. I will check the forums to see the next time everyone is out. I am new to rock crawling but me and my son love it so far.

Ok I know exactly where you are talking about. I will check the forums to see the next time everyone is out. I am new to rock crawling but me and my son love it so far.

We didn't make it this weekend to many other things going on but we normally try to get out every weekend. It would be great if you could make it out there, the more the better.

We are trying to go scaling this saturday morning. Ill try to post updates on the status for this weekend.

I was going to try to make it out for some scaling. I like getting down on the rocks while the water is low! well see

Back